By Gbenga Onalaja, Bankole Oluwafemi
The reality of startups is that entrepreneurs give many years to their companies. Most of the waking moments of those years will be spent with working on those companies. Most people spent the past weekend with their significant others. But if you spent valentine’s with your co-founder, we know exactly how you feel, and this post is dedicated to your hustle.
Africans tend to go solo, so this list is not as long as we would like (please point out the ones we’ve obviously missed!), but we found some entrepreneurs who teamed up to create incredible businesses that have changed the entrepreneurial landscape on the continent.
Kofi Dadzie and Ehi Binitie – Rancard Solutions
In 2001 when Ehi and Kofi Dadzie co-founded Rancard Solutions, their plan was to create a globally relevant software company. Fourteen years later, they are doing just that, and more, attracting millions of dollars in funding from global investors along the way.
- African Tech Cofounders That Are Totally Crushing It
- The inspirational tech guru who's owning cerebral palsy like a boss
- Rancard CEO, Mr. Kofi Dadzie will be speaking at the AITEC West Africa banking and mobile money conferences.
- Teens from 5 day TEENpreneurship conference visit Rancard for inspiration
- INC Reports the 5 African Tech Startups to Watch
- Rancard Offers Scholarships To Students For KidsZone ‘Summer of Code’
- Peninsula Capital, Intel Capital And Adlevo Capital Make Second Round Growth Capital Investment In Rancard
- Techcrunch reports U.S. Investments Surge For African Tech Entrepreneurs
- “Be prepared in order to stay relevant”, West African mobile VAS providers told
- Knust Shines at MTN Challenge Finals as Setriakor Nyomi Wins Big with Oware App
+233 307 020 971
+233 307 020 972
+234 1 632 0406/07.